Metal Punching Stamping Part
- Model NO.: Metal Parts
- Processing Type: Shaping Metal
- Mould: Multistep Progressive Dies
- Fine Blanking: Double Acting
- Industry: Metal Stamping Parts
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: Boman
- Origin: China
- Type: Hot Stamping
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Surface Processing: Electroplating
- Process: Forming Process
- Tolerances: 0.01mm
- Storage Life: 20years
- Specification: Custom size
- HS Code: 730792000
1. Material: carbon steel (cold rolled steel, hot rolled steel), galvanized steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum, aluminized steel, etc.
2. Process:stamping, deep drawing, punching, bending, welding, riveting, finish, etc.
3. Surface Treatment: all kinds of surface treatment is available: polishing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating, electrophoresis and others
4. Equipment: we have 635T hydraulic press machine, 500T hydraulic press machine, machining center, as well as the machines for stamping, bending, grinding, milling, drilling, welding, polishing, injection, molding and other equipments for mechanical usage.
5. Size: according to customer's design or sample
6. Mould: we are capable and experienced in designing, developing and manufacturing mold by our own.
7. Sample confirmation: we will modify the mould untill customer satisfied
8. Packing: according to customer's requirement
9. Delivery: on time delivery, by sea or by air
Specialties: design and manufacture various stamping parts, deep drawn parts, sheet metal parts, plastic injection parts and other mechanical parts, including washer parts, dryer parts, automotive parts, bicycle parts, kitchen equipment parts and plastic parts, etc.
We always adhere to scientific and technological innovation and development, continue to provide professional solutions and high-quality products to our customer and win the unanimous recognition. Now products through the WRS, UL, CE, SGS, HY, CSA, many well-known laboratory certified. Our Major customers include: Philips, Danieli, Watts, Pepperl+Fuchs, Chesterton, Würth industry, Volkswagen, etc.